the Rift

[OPEN] Gimme the damn painkillers

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Bucephalus puts the little newborn in front of me, and he tells me that it is indeed a little girl. Of course I can see that with my own eyes now but I don't say anything sarcastic (though normally I'd like to). I speak her name. "Tempe." And I begin to bathe her as I did Breccan. She's quieter than he is, more interested in observing, and seems to be less impulsive. I think that besides her appearance she seems nothing like me. (Though she looks quite the same.) She nickers to me, and I take comfort in this communication. She looks around at the different creatures that join us.

Adelis has moved closer, at Bucephalus's invitation. I don't want her closer. I don't want that scum near my children. In this moment they are all that matter in the world. I don't say anything to her, but my eyes flash with warning. 'Don't hurt my children.' I don't know what she would do but in this moment... I allow her approach. And with a slight nod I motion that she may touch them if she like. They are fragile and if she dares.... I look at Bucephalus, and I'm not sure how I feel toward him at the moment. Honestly, my emotions are a complete wreck, my body a wreck. I don't even want to know what my lady parts look like.

I groan and lift myself up, knowing what comes next. I herpderp a little, trying to not fall over from exhaustion or dehydration. I stand solidly, bracing myself and let my slightly dished face hang a little toward the ground. I look at my kids. "C'mon children, show your dad what quick learners you are." I look back to Buce. "Bucephalus, meet your children, Breccan and Tempe." I look over at Adelis and decide, for today, she can be included. I hope it doesn't go to her head. "And my sister, Adelis."

Tag:

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Breccan - 01-09-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Tempe - 01-09-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 11:10 PM