Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 || Birdsong
Tribs
A knight is sworn to valour
His heart knows only virtue
His blade defends the helpless
His might upholds the weak
His word speaks only truth
His wrath undoes the wicked.
Mum's teeth are in my mane, and she drags me closer to her. Uhm, OW. I let her know my fury by gumming at her face as she...licks me? ... Okay, she's forgiven. I close my eyes, enjoying the warmth Mum's tongue brings as she gets all that goopey stuff off of me. Her tongue against my fuzzy things kinda tickle, and instinctively i flap them.

Wait a second.

I repeat the movement, opening my eyes and craning my head around to stare at the fuzzies. They move! Up...down.... up.... down. I'm so preoccupied with the fuzzy things that i don't notice when Mum stops licking me, or really anything else going on around me until something bumps my shoulder, and i turn to stare at a thing that looks like Mum but doesn't and holy shit is this Sis? Mum calls her 'Tempe'. I stretch out, bumping my nose to hers and letting out a whinny. Sis has fuzzy things too, and i flap mine to show her that we're alike(Since speech is quite beyond my skills at the moment), a gummy grin on my face.

Mum moves, and i look at her before tilting my head back as she...grows. That...is awesome. She looks as tall as the-thing-who-is-father, and my neck stretches out as i try to reach her. But she's so far away. I notice then that she's on these tall stick thingies and i look down at myself. Yep. Stick thingies too. So...did that mean i could grow like Mum?! I look back at her, frowning before i move my front legs out stiff like hers are... and i get taller! Well, half of me. But still!

My excitement is evident in the rapid flicking of my tail at my tiny victory. I feel Da's nose bump my side gently, then see him move over and do the same to Tempe, but i'm more focused on growing like Mum. I look down at myself, then move my rear legs under my body and give a mighty shove!

And am promptly face-first in the grass, sprawled out on my face with my butt in the air. Quickly i fold my legs, lifting my head and blinking in confusion. Okay that didn't work... i turned to look at Sis, frowning before trying again. Once i have my front legs propping me up, i push with my back legs again, but not so hard this time.

And im up! HA! HAHAHA! I look towards Mum, tail wiggling like mad now... until i lift a leg, instinctively trying to move closer towards Mum's warm side. And fall. Again. On my face.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Word Count: 444
Tags: @[Adelis] @[Tempe]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Breccan - 01-09-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 06:01 PM