the Rift

[OPEN] Gimme the damn painkillers

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

Mum stands, and I look up at her with awe and reverence. She is beautiful, and so much larger when she stands! Look at her pointies, look at her beautiful fluffy feathers. My little tail flops with excitement on the ground. Next to me I see that my brother Breccan (as I have just found out) has risen to nuzzle against our mother. Or, tried to rise. His exuberance and drive to start living and exploring may have gotten the better of him this time. I put my own two front spindly's in front of me and gather the back ones under my hindquarters. With a shove and sudden movement of my feathers against my shoulders and back, I've managed to get myself standing. I feel much taller than I expected, though I am nowhere near close to the size of... Mum, and.. Bucephalus (Dad).. and this... second Mum? Mum's.. sister, Adelis. Adelis is to Mum, as I am to Breccan? My mind is too young to start picturing it in my head, and instead I see just little pictures in my mind all swirling around. Surely I will get a handle of it soon. I see Mum is tired, and I hope that she will have strength to care for both of us.

Carefully, I make my way toward Mum's back end, trying to not get my legs caught in the butt-hump that is Breccan. I giggle quietly and work my way closer. My instincts guide me, and I know what I'm looking for as I slide my nose under Mum's belly and start suckling.

Oh my God. This.. THIS IS SO GOOD. My fluffy tail slaps back and forth against my pale hindquarters with joy and satisfaction. I would take a moment to tell my big brother, but how can I when my mouth is occupied by my mother's teat? There is no way I could take a break from this for a little chit chat.

".."
328 words
@[Adelis] @[Bucephalus]
(For however much more posting we want.)

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Breccan - 01-09-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Tempe - 01-09-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 11:10 PM