Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable
A
A
K
E
S
H
"But mamma! I want to go explore!" Steel met steel and the young voiced added, "PLEASE!" for good measure. A heavy sigh told the boy he had won, but he knew it was best to act innocent until well out of her sight. Her vocals caused love to bubble in the young heart, "You can go," black ears pricked excitedly, "IF! If you eat first." Doing as he was required the colt dipped under the large boned mare. Suckling happily Alija smiled kindly down at her baby simply enjoying the fact he was hers and so healthy. Gazing back up at the sky her smile grew, it was a beautiful Bridsong day. Prefect for her baby to go enjoy the golden sands of their home.

Belly full the colt reached his more refined muzzle up towards her badger marked face. Pressing their faces gently together for a few brief seconds his small voice bubbles out again, "I love you mamma." His love was all she ever needed to heal any and all wounds, "I love you to sweetling." Drawing in her warm scent she spoke again, "Now go have fun, be safe and be back before night!" Playfully the mother bumped her muzzle against his rump as he scampered off.

Laughing happily the winged colt ran off bucking and jumping happily once he was out of his mother's steel blue gaze. Playful jumping was halted as a small scaly thing ran in front of him. Halting nostrils quivered, "What the hell are you?!" Lowering his muzzle curiously the little lizard flicked a long pink tongue out before fleeing. "Hey wait up!" Laughing the purple spoted black cantered off in hot pursuit. Laughing as the little thing led him away from the oasis he lost track of where he was. When the terrified little thing darted under a rock the colt sighed. "Please come back out!" After a few moments of nothing the colt looked around. "Where the hell am I?" Steel blue gaze scanned the area. Shrugging he pranced off enjoying the sand he kicked up before stopping to roll happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
WordsThoughts
Words; 351
Tags;
Notes; Open ^.^
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Sand and Sun - by Aakesh - 01-09-2015, 03:50 AM
RE: Sand and Sun - by Cerin - 01-13-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Sand and Sun - by Aakesh - 01-22-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: Sand and Sun - by Cerin - 01-23-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Sand and Sun - by Aakesh - 01-24-2015, 05:42 AM