[OPEN] don't leave me Helios; I think I love you
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
Shake your mind from slowly sinking under
Not dead. Gaucho wasn't surprised. For some reason he always thought he and Oxy might die together on some battlefield somewhere. It was idealistic and unrealistic, although it just ... felt right. His friend was crazed out of his mind in this odd-day dream, but nevertheless, it made sense to Gaucho that he couldn't die here.

Snowflake...

Did Oxy have a pet name for Elsa? Images of Sohalia with Ampere transposed over her flashed before his eyes. He hadn't referred to them as anything other than their names ... and even then, he usually just grunted in their direction. Was he meant to do more? Obligated to? Expected to? His black ears flattened against his skull at the thought. There was so much that was expected of him, was it too much to ask that someone just let him know what it was every now and then? Maybe once Oxy wasn't so delirious Gaucho would ask him.

... What a strange thought. To think that Oxy knew more about women than he did. But then again ... why not?

Mara's beady black eyes narrowed at the butterfly as it flitted before the duo. Although butterflies were harmless, seeing one this close to the water - flitting across the sand - didn't make any sense to her reptilian brain. Did the Addict have a butterfly as a companion? Mara didn't know what to make of Oxy but ... but somehow that didn't entirely make sense.

Snorting, Gaucho raised a hoof and kicked sand towards Oxy's shoulder. Lovingly of course, but kicked it none the less.

"Up." Gaucho demanded, mostly amused.

But... what was ...

Behind where Oxy's robust ass was rolling in the sand, a flash of white caught Gaucho's eye. It was one of the few things he could see, and likely if he had been able to see Oyx his bulk would have blocked the egg from sight. As it was, the curse of the Sun God's quest was the only thing that allowed him to see the shimmer of white.

Rather gracefully Gaucho skittered around Oxy, forcing one of his legs behind Oyx's thigh to bar him from rolling onto the egg. Grunting with the effort, he lowered the opposite wing to try and roll the egg away from his gargantuan friend before he squashed it.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't leave me Helios; I think I love you - by Gaucho - 02-01-2015, 07:55 PM