the Rift

[OPEN] don't leave me Helios; I think I love you

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin

Her efforts are valiant, but only minorly effective- there are moments, seconds perhaps, where you think you might know him as your best friend. At other times, he is still your hallucinated devil. Eventually, your boggart gives up entirely, morphing back to her naturally invisible form. Had she eyes, she would surely be rolling them at you right now.

As for you, sand flies toward your shoulder accompanied by the rough grunt of the Icarus devil, who is perhaps your friend. Up? You groan again, heavily. Still, he has a point. Your side is starting to hurt, and you’re probably crushing a good section of your beloved plants that just roused themselves back to life after winter. Unfortunately, before you can even get your brain half-way to firing the required neurons, Icarus is on the move again. As his leg buts up against yours, your instinct is to kick. Your muscles tighten, though sluggishly, but in your intoxicated state you are no match for the gargantuan beast anyways.

So, instead, you use his leg as leverage, pushing against him as your body begins to roll and twist. Your legs flail, but at least not in the direction of the egg you’re not yet aware of. Slowly, with much effort, you get your body into a sternal position. A few moments later, your front and rear rise up, likely crashing into Icarus on the way up, but he’s strong. And something in the back of your head tells you those flames aren’t dangerous. It’s like you ran into them once.

“What did you find?” you sort of grumble, admittedly curious what made him step over you in the first place. When you finally turn around, you almost panic to see him scooting a huge polar bear across the sand. Dancing a few steps back, tossing your head around, you alarm snort and nearly fall back onto your ass as you struggle to find some footing. “It’s going to bite you,” you slur to him, brow furrowed as you try to decide why Icarus is trying to coddle the thing. There’s already a snake in his antlers. Isn’t it enough?

Image credits
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't leave me Helios; I think I love you - by Oxy - 02-04-2015, 07:03 PM