[OPEN] don't leave me Helios; I think I love you
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
Shake your mind from slowly sinking under
"Egg." Gaucho grunted. His stormy gaze narrowed as he tried to peer inside of the shell with the use of his flames. He could see that there was something in the egg, but it was so balled up as to make its species impossible to determine. Mara had come from an egg like this, although he had found her in the sands of the Throat. Would another snake hatch ? Would it bond to him? Silently Gaucho admitted that he would like to have another companion, a pair of snakes in his antlers to strike at any and all who came close to him during battle. Mara hissed with an unimpressed flash of emotions, as if she was somehow being replaced. Shhhhh. He consoled rather unhelpfully. Her place with him was secure, she could see inside of his mind, knew that he had no intentions of replacing her, nor any want to do so. Gaucho was a warrior, increasing his personal arsenal was always something he would gravitate towards.

"Gaucho going to bite you." He replied with a sarcastic chomp of his teeth. Lowering both wings now, he scooped the small egg up, holding it gently between his feathers. If he could see Oxy's companion, he might have asked if it had come from an egg. But the appearance of the butterfly hadn't been enough to clue him into the fact that his BFF also had a special little friend. Snorting, Gaucho tucked the egg gently under his wing before regarding his drug addled friend.

"Why you here? Murderer running around. Easy to get murdered passed out on beach."

Although Gaucho really didn't think whoever was on this killing spree would be particularly bothered with Oxy. He was far too big and on too many drugs to bother with at any given time. Killing him would probably be more effort than it was worse, and something told Gaucho that if the Addict was ever slain, the gases that his body released would probably be nearly as toxic as the weeds he fed into his system.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't leave me Helios; I think I love you - by Gaucho - 02-08-2015, 12:37 PM