[OPEN] don't leave me Helios; I think I love you
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
Shake your mind from slowly sinking under
The beach? Really? That's where he refilled his stash? Weird. Gaucho had always ... well, sort of pictured somewhere high up in the mountains. You know, surrounded by shroud and mist and legend, where you had to walk by a bunch of traps and things that tried to kill you, before arriving at some majestic spring. Or, in the case, patch of locoweed. But the beach ? Huh. The Throat had a beach. Did such vines grow there? He looked to where Oxy had indicated, but it appeared his friend had picked the sands clean. Oxy hadn't ever been to the Throat, had he? If not, it stood to reason that it was possible that in fact there drugs growing in his home.

One day he'd have to invite Oxy over for a sleep-over and find out.

As Oxy flailed around on the sands, moving likely much slower and more sloppily than he intended to demonstrate his expert skills with his spear, Gaucho just laughed. Fire bled from his antlers, swooping and forming into two large polar bear shapes. Although they weren't white, if the Addict could mistake a round egg for a polar bear, why not something that was the wrong colour but the right shape? The Bears descended, their paws pounding the sand as they stood burning on either side of Oxy. Mouths composed of fire opened and shut, almost teasingly, at his side. Oxy's spear struck through one of them but nothing happened. With another laugh Gaucho flicked his tail causing the creatures to dissipate and disappear.

"What if murderer have magic like that? Spear do no good. And you probably burn all drugs too."

The words ominously slipped from his lips; neither the pair had any idea how true they were. But, that was for another time.

"Gaucho not get murdered because Gaucho not sleeping on a beach. Not because of polar bears." He corrected, leaning lazily backwards staring down at his gargantuan friend. Was he just planning on napping here all day? Were things really that kosher in the Falls that he wasn't needed? Funny. Gaucho didn't know what that felt like. Rightly or wrongly, he assumed the Throat would fall apart without him, that it would be invaded or merely go soft.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't leave me Helios; I think I love you - by Gaucho - 02-09-2015, 11:42 PM