the Rift

Lost and Found {Quest turn in}

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
I've never felt so lost. A shattered heart, my pathetic remains. I try to keep it all together, to hide the loss. I'm a young stallion who gave his heart away unwittingly and was handed it back - or most of it - in pieces. I didn't know any better and I thought she returned my feelings. I was blind. And to top it off I've got a reminder of her hanging around my neck. Africa's sun amulet. It glows even as the sun shines down on me in the middle of the Sky Island. It is its own radiance. Glowing with the electricity from Tandavi. I had thought to ask to keep it, as a charm of sorts to remind me always of Africa. That was before she broke my heart. Now, I want nothing to do with it.

I had been excited, too, about the information I'd gathered about Asch and Erebos. I know little of them except their appearances and what magic they each possess. Now, though the information still interests me and I still must share it with Gaucho, I am not as bouncy as I had been. I stop in my tracks, and a light breeze blows the grasses around me. I look to the sky, naively assuming that the sky is where all Gods descend from. "I have completed the tasks you gave me, O great God of the Spark!"

I hope that the Gods do not fault me for me down-in-the-dumps attitude. Perhaps turning in my quest to them is just what I need. To realize a new purpose and look within myself for something other than the pansy that could do nothing but follow around a woman afraid to commit, afraid to love with the passion I love. Perhaps it is what I need to find myself. To be found.

WC: 306
@[Random Event] (God of the Spark)
12/17/13 :: Magic: Fire x Shock | (A) The ability to conjure flame and manipulate its form, with sparks of the fire being used as a possible weapon to burn and shock.
Wishlist
Quest drop: Let's do the time warp again
  • Received sun amulet: Ruined Fantasies
  • Was shocked: Viper Kisses
  • Spied on an enemy: I played soldier, you played king

• Please let me know if I am missing anything!

Satanic Silk
    [Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
    Thread Tracker
    Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
    Lost and Found {Quest turn in} - by Satanic Silk - 01-09-2015, 11:55 PM