the Rift

Lost and Found {Quest turn in}

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

Everything stopped. Only the air, and light were allowed to continue to pass through time - for they were as timeless as the being who stopped them. The grasses ceased to stir, and the trees halted their gentle sway. The clouds did not travel across the sky, nor did a single animal dare to move or breath. All had been paused in time. The air itself, free to move as it would, seemed to be holding its breath as suddenly everything shifted.

Silk's body was suddenly transported hundreds of feet down, to the Veins of the Gods.

Without any of the pomp or circumstance that his kin normally arrived with, the God simply materialized. A small fizzle of electricity danced up once of his hooves where he had parted the time streams to slip through, but other than that he just simply was.

A wry gaze bore into the stallion. "Were my instructions not clear?" He inquired, head tilted slightly to the side. "Did I not tell you to meet me at the veins once your task was completed?" The Island had been baptized in blood - and he would not have his orders disobeyed to bring him there. "Even though I have all of time at my disposal, I will not have it wasted. Now then, let's see if you accomplished the rest of your tasks with as much scrutiny as you did our meeting place. On whom did you spy and of what did you learn?"

FYI: Because the God transported Silk to the Veins, this thread has been moved!

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
Lost and Found {Quest turn in} - by Satanic Silk - 01-09-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Lost and Found {Quest turn in} - by God of the Spark - 01-11-2015, 02:59 AM