[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

SHIDA
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done
What is this place of whimsical fuckery? I have no idea, but let me tell you this: I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Look at all these mother fucking rainbows cast by whatever the fuck that thing is. It's a goddamned work of art, and I'll EXPLODE any motherfucker who tries to tell me different.

Rainbows yo. They're the shit.

Lots are here (RAINBOWS), but they all seem to be starring at this big furry rat. It's holding something. Is it a kid? Last time I saw a kid being born, it just popped out of some chick's pooper, all gooey. If there's a kid in that egg, did the egg come out of a pooper? eewww... At the same time I think these thoughts I watch the way the furry rat is rubbing the egg.

So. Gross.

My ears flicker as it asks a seemingly innocuous question. My first response is to shout EXPLOSIONS, and blow out every pane of glass. Then we can talk about window replacement. Is this like ... a test? Or is the window repair rat just being lazy?

Is the answer .. a different Rotunda? I roll my eyes. This game is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Like, who the fuck cares?

I could leave, but I'm sort of interested to see what the rat is going to do with the pooper-egg, and to know what kind of kid comes out of it. I also like the rainbows, so I stay my exploding abilities (for now).

I look at the big bitch as I've come to think of her, and roll my eyes at her answer. "That is the stupidest shit I ever heard. So if we all forget about you, will you disappear?" I reply with a snort. I certainly hope so. She was the first one to tell me I couldn't do the thing, and let me tell you, I'll hold that grudge for ever.

"The answer is...." I begin, shooting a very sophisticated and not at all shit-eating-smirk towards the furry rat as if I'm about to bestow upon it some mother fucking wisdom (which I am). "IT FUCKING DEPENDS." The volume of my voice raises as my small body dances forward with the force and excitement of my words. "Like, if you're giving a goddamn guider tour and talking about some ancient bull shit, then no, it isn't the same. Those idjits would want to see sweat n'shit from the original mother fucker who made this, not see your grimey paw prints on it." Wait. Does the furry rat have paws? They're sort of like ... clawed ... hands? Fuck it. It doesn't matter. Let me continue. "But if what you want is to be able to say "Listen, meet me by the Rotunda and have my mutherfuckinmoney by 2'oclock, then yeah. It's the damn same."

Ya'll heaaaaard that. Shida FTW. Not just a pretty face, yo.

"Context bitchacho's. That shit matters."

Shida would like a Hellhound! No prior refusals, Wishlist (her wishlist might appear to not have been there for a month, but since it was her joining-wishlist it can be used under a month :D )

Image by the lovely dark! Table style by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Shida - 01-10-2015, 12:31 PM