the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona

We all came trickling in, just like the fuzzy red creature probably predicted. The glass still shimmered on the stone below regardless of the lack of sun; I could feel a chill run down my spine as the lingering cold draped over my body. Two children, a teen boy and two grown women - besides myself - stand around to listen to the small red panda/raccoon hybrid to reveal his riddle. While more gather, I can't help but stare at the little egg between his paws; I need that egg. Memory serves me my last encounter with such odd circumstances; once in the face of a primate-like creature with the body of an feline, the next under the watch of The Earth God himself. In fact.. both times had been right here. "Maybe it is magic?" I think to myself, surprised that I had never connected the dots until now.

Finally the riddle is revealed, the striped animal's voice calling down to us from high above on the colorful glass. “If a window here breaks, and I replace it, the Rotunda remains the Rotunda. But what if I replace every window? Every pillar, the floor, every piece of fabric. When every part of this structure has been replaced, is it still the Rotunda, or is it something different?” My brows furrow and a white mare is the quickest to respond, her opinion stretching too far for my attention to keep hold of before I begin pondering myself. "A trick question.. Maybe. Hmmmm-" I think and think, but my thoughts are quickly interrupted by a shrill, annoying voice that comes from a dun girl with horns. She swears and spits out words that no child her size should know, but who am I to judge? If I ever had a child (who had survived), they'd probably be just as much of a shit head as that one. My stomach churns at the thought.

A grim smile creeks over rough lips as I listen to the little one spill her naive opinions into the open, shaking my head at her closing line: "Context bitchacho's. That shit matters." I openly laugh, right ear twitching as I do so. "Little spitfire, aren't you?" The question is rhetorical, as I look back to the other foal who takes her turn. They each chime in, the yearling and the mare, and the only one I can seem to agree with the last two to speak. I nod after Rhea speaks, ears cupping forward and violet eyes once more finding the red panda. "True-" I begin, gruff voice taking the air. "Once it's replaced with anything other than it's original work, it's whatever you want it to be." A brief pause allows me to breath before I come up with another idea. "It can be the Rotunda, but it would no longer be the 'Ancient' Rotunda. " Is that what the fuzzy animal wants to hear?

"talk talk talk"
No previous companion refusals.
Seeks a boggart companion with a haunting ability.
Wishlist

Somebody make me feel

alive and shatter me
Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Agrona - 01-10-2015, 06:34 PM