the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Arya Posts: 50
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 2
Minx
She's just like the weather. Can't hold her together.
Arya relished in her mother’s affection and touch. They were finally reunited. For but a brief moment the egg was forgotten as she was where she belonged, at her mother’s side. Though she wouldn’t be the only one that wandered up to Hotaru, and she couldn’t help but notice the small, pale filly. Really the girl wasn’t much older than herself if she could even be considered older. Arya cocked her head and watched as her mother reached out to embrace the other filly in a similar manner she had previously. Despite the swelling jealousy, Arya simply tried to offer the other filly a smile. Whoever this other girl was, she meant something to her mother and she would accept her presence. The huntress would only strike should the filly try anything. No one would get in between her and her mother, but, she knew now that one could love many. There was time to inquire about the filly at a later date. The egg was on her mind and the young life that lay inside. Arya had seen the bond between companion and helovian first hand. Odette had been a constant friend throughout her childhood and hse longed for such a friend of her own. One day she hoped to explore and see the rest of the world, and she had little desire to do so alone.

When the bear spoke next both of her ears shot up. Arya looked over at her mother with a small smile written across her lips. They were together. Together they could face anything, especially anything such a small furry thing threw at them. When he presented the scenario, she already knew what her mother would say. Hotaru declared just what the huntress expected. That time upon the snow had shown Arya how deeply the love of a mother ran. Once already her mother had to watch as her child nearly died… No should’ve died. Tales of the magic of Helovia had been whispered into her ear since childhood. It potentially could be a quick assumption, but maybe such magic had been gifted to her.

“It comes as no surprise you said that,” Arya said looking up at her mother. Her eyes then drifted to the panda. “And I know she won’t want to hear this, but, I would convince the genie otherwise. There are … Others who evidently depend upon my mother.” Her eyes drifted over to Raeru and she stared at the other filly for a long moment. “I’ve faced death once and it couldn’t take me. I’d tell the genie to send my mother to safety for I would maybe find a way. My body cages my soul it and so there’d be no choice but for me to carry on. I have something that allows me to survive. Fewer lives depend upon me anyways. A hero should always be willing to sacrifice themselves and I’d do so gladly for her... And for those that need her. Besides, there is always a chance I would make it through in the end. For my mother raised me right.” She looked up at her mother and grinned up at her. It might pain her to hear her daughter state such words, but, she knew life could be found. Even if she were to perish upon the sands Hotaru had others to love and be loved by. If she lost her mother there would be no one else. And that frightened her and made the desire for the egg grow inside her. To have a soul mate perhaps would protect her from the

"talk"

[Hellhound: Acid
Wishlist
Prior Refusals: 1
crystaluniicorn

• tag in opening posts only 
• violence/magic is permitted. maiming/death is not without prior permission

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Arya - 01-14-2015, 03:21 AM