the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

Everything goes to hell in a hand basket the moment I hear the furry creature pair me up with Shida. I cringe, looking towards her as if almost expecting to see a horn come flying at my body. We weren't exactly "two peas in a pod" so to speak. I listen for the task that is so vainly given, choose one life above another. Really though, his situation wasn't exactly all that great to choose from. It was funny listening to others speak first. One a mom, who, without a doubt did give her child the passage. That was expected, of course, the other was a child to a mare. I stifled a laugh and a grin, frankly, if she had been in that situation, she'd have picked herself. She was a younger child, and had much more life to live than an adult.

Which is why that when I got paired with Shida I was relieved as hell to not have to decide. Us being born, we were the same age, although technically I was a few minutes older, but whose counting? I smirked as I listen to her speak, but obviously very, very surprised. Why the hell would she save me?

BOOM!

Well, that answered my question. It wasn't that she wanted to save me at this moment, but hey, at least I got a free passage. Although I was so tempted to step in and say I could just make him go crazy and potentially end up teleporting myself somewhere in his haze. She, however, was much more flashy, so I just sat there with a smirk. On she continues to ramble about she'll be tired of my anyway. I swear, there will be a day when something happens to me and she's gonna feel like shit. See if those booms can save you then sweetheart. Heartbreak isn't something you can explode and just make go away. Whoa, big girl thoughts!

So when she whispered under her breath I just rolled my eyes and ever so slightly took a step near her. If she was going to save me, I was going to milk the moment for all it was worth. "Oh Shida.." I say, a smile forming over my face as I slowly lifted my wing to try and cover her with my sisterly love. "You would do that for me?" I bat my eyes ever so lovingly, and tilt my head as if I was in deep conversation with her. "I accept, but you dear sister, I would miss with all my heart." I pouted, looking pathetically sad and my ears drooped forward as I turned to the fluffy thing. It may have been quite the dramatic show, but I was actually deep down inside really thankful for Shida. Even if she didn't mean it, it still meant a little something to me.

Wishlist
Hellhound || Acid
Oh Auri. I swear your asking to be blown up.
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Auriel - 01-14-2015, 01:55 PM