[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

SHIDA
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done
I feel a meager spark of disappointment as the furry-rat tells (me) us that our answers are unacceptable. The fuck? How does it know that I won't find water if I explode the sands enough? That's bullshit. I request another judge. I want to watch the play-by-play on the big screen. I realize I don't particularly like this feeling of being told that I am wrong. Of being told that I am boring.

I want to do the thing right now. I want to explode the very ground that the furry rat stands upon, but ... but I don't. Is this what growing up is like?

NAWWW. HELLS NO. This is what being a conniving motherfucker is like.

I'll play your game furry rat. I'll play, and I'll win.

I've actually kept quite quiet, listening to what the other boobs have to say. Auri's answer is actually mildly reasonable. I'm shocked. I might pass out and die (just kidding, the twit is actually pretty clever)

"HAH." I bellow, rather mule-like as big bitch December opens her mouth. I look towards the furry rat with a smirk, as if we're the oldest of chums, and it can read my thoughts as well as my expression. She wants the poop-kid? Nahhhh. Ain't no way the rat would give it to you I think. Yeah fucking RIGHT. You want a kid? Go poop one out yourself." I squawk in her direction.

My logic is solid. I can't magic poop-kids yet like Ma can. December can (it looks like she's got 10 kids in her right now). ERGOOOO (Latin, FTW), I should get it. Or at the very least, she shouldn't.

Everyone is agreeing that the Gods could do this stupid fucking task, and I'm just here shaking my head. Aren't they listening ? Auri nailed it - it's a goddamn paradox idiots. Huffing, I step forward, really wanting to do the thing but deciding to answer the question instead.

"Wrong, wrong WRONG." I begin, trying to imitate how the furry rat told us we were all boring. "They couldn't do it. Listen up. Just because they're Gods, and are omnipotent-" I shoot a look at Erebos, stealing his word. "Does not mean 'can do whatever the fuck'. Being all powerful is not the same as being able to contradict the laws of logic. So no, they can't break logic, but that doesn't mean they aren't all powerful either. "

Did that even make sense? I mean, I know it did, and I"m sure the furry rat knows what's up, but these morons don't look like they have a clue.

"They have the power to do everything that is within their power to do. This just isn't one of those things. So noooooooooo."

Idjits..

Image by the lovely dark! Table style by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Shida - 01-21-2015, 12:21 PM