the Rift

The Other Side of Oblivian

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
The Silver Doe

'Te amo etiam, Talus.' Pale ears perked and turned to pick up the sound of another's voice. The doe had decided to take a wonder through The Threshold before returning home from her visit at The Falls. It seemed that she was not the only one who had the desire to wonder through the land where it had all began...well for her at least. Just over there, by those trees was where she had first met the raucous Frost Fyre. Gaze dragged away from the memories she was starting to get lost in, the doe looked above to Wynter for guidance. The griffin had disappeared, no doubt hunting out who had been crying out. 'Thar anseo!' Since day one Arah had taught Wynter her native tongue and as a result the griffin only ''spoke'' and responded to things said in the elven tongue however the alabaster creature understood the common language that was spoken around Helovia.

Soaring happily above the doe, Wynter lead the way towards the trouble voice that sadly called out into the wilderness. It was not only the desire to help the one whose voice sounded so heartbroken but curiosity. The gate into helovia was flooded year around with new comers and they usually came seeking a home ... one Arah could provide. Clearing a few more trees and ducking under a partially throny clump of vines, Arah finally paused as she took in the exhausted mare who had been calling out in the unknown tongue. The lament had been beautiful, the same beauty a once pure heart had when it shattered into a thousand pieces. That pain, that was something the doe understood more than she ever would have wished.

The utter annoy of heartbreak. Yet she had come to see the other side.

Arah the Unbowed.

Golden orbs take in the mare with worry plastered over her ivory face. The lady's strange pelt is the first thing to capture Arah's attention. For under the blazing sun it seems to reflect every color imaginable! The colours are woven into her flesh, the world seems to use her hairs as a colour pallet for the world. It was rare that Arah met other smaller than her, yet this mare was, her small stature invites the silver doe closer. There is little imposing about this strange creature before her. A pair of mix-matched opals are holding all of her pain, the windows to the soul. What the doe wouldn't give to dive into those pools now. Unusually one eye is colored ls something like a stunning Black Opal and the other resembles a White Opal. Then finally a horn.

A usual greeting of 'many blessings' seemed over the top and highly inappropriate for someone who seemed to be breaking so badly. Instead the doe moved to stand closer in front of the mare, leaving only a few feet between them, before gently bent her neck so they were eye level. "Are you alright Miss?" The mare did seem younger than Arah, yet the snow queen was anything but polite. Wynter came to land upon Arah's shoulders. They had discussed many times the fact that her bonded was far too large to sit upon her shoulders or back but the griffin was unrelenting in her landing choice.

Eyes still dancing with worry Arah glanced around to try and get her bearings. A stream where she had once drank with Torleik and Beowulf wasn't far off. "Perhaps a drink to cool and calm you?" Wynter leapt off of her shoulders into flight, no doubt to scout ahead. Arah offered the drained mare a tentative smile, hopeful that the new comer would have enough strength to at least make the short journey to revive at the stream. "I am Arah, what may I call you?" Her hymn is quiet and relaxed as not to startle the mare.

[[Thar anseo! | Translation | Over here]]
[[Past midnight, I'll edit in the morning! <3]]
@[Keidajen]
You are my refuge and I need you to see;
The only one I let down more than you is me.
Image Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
The Other Side of Oblivian - by Keidajen - 01-24-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: The Other Side of Oblivian - by Arah - 01-24-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: The Other Side of Oblivian - by Arah - 02-10-2015, 05:00 PM