the Rift

The Other Side of Oblivian

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
The Silver Doe

The fae princess watched curiously as the mare responded, her gaze traveled up the length of the tree that she leaned against. Arah tilted her head, smiling politely. The mare was strange, that much was clear; her behaviour slightly concerned the silver doe. Yet as usual Arah would be willing to give this mare a chance to come see The Basin, should she be interested of course. With the mare still staring at the trees Arah cleared her throat, feeling a need to fill in the silence. "I am glad to hear that." Her hymn is still quiet and relaxed although now it has a hit of curiosity, really this strange little bird was becoming more interesting by the second.

After a rather poor assurance that she is okay Arah tilts her head to the side. The mare is clearly far from okay, her fragile frame seems to be shattering before the doe's very eyes. "A pleasure Keidajen." Concern creases Arah's brow now as she watches the slightly erratic behaviour and listens to the words that a seemingly forced from the other's mouth. After waiting for quite a few long moments, Wynter's patience vanishes completely and the griffin takes off to hunt, leaving the doe with the mare. "Brat." Was all Arah had time to mutter before the mare simply nods in response and begins to walk. Mouth set in a firm line as she watches the mare stumble and trip, her steps unsure and dangerous. Arah considered offering her help but she felt as if the mare was sure to rebuff her offer and continue on stumbling by herself. Instead Arah matches her pace to the stumbling mares and walks beside her, keeping an eyes peeled for danger, with one so weak they made an easy target.

A sigh of relief falls from Keidajen's lips as they finally arrive at the water, the doe wondered just how long it had been since the mare had taken care of herself. After politely dipping her head to Arah, the mare trots over to the water. After giving the mare a second to enjoy the water alone Arah approaches the cooling waters and has a drink herself. She is finished before Keidajen, Arah watches in amazement as gulp after gulp fills the mare. Smiling she waits for the mare to have her fill, surely this would help the mare feel better in abundance. Water drips from both their maws back into the stream, she watches as they fall.

Arah allows the mare a private moment as she stares down into the stream, her eyes pools of sadness. The doe had no idea where this creature had come from and it she would break at any second. Suddenly words burst from her companion's mouth startling the doe. Being able to detect the latin in her words it is a very jumbled translation, one she doubts is correct in any way. 'I am going away from us, from this I was born, but from there, now this! That took me a lot; and brought me luck. Not good! Not good. Moving closer to the pale mare, Arah offers a comforting smile. "That's okay. I know how you feel." The doe knew better than most. Keidajen assures her that she is strong and willing to fight, good. "Come on, I'll make you a deal. You tell me about your old home and I'll tell you about my new one; Aurora Basin." The Basin had become her new home, her family...her life. Maybe it would help save this mare by becoming hers as well.

[[All good :D]]
@[Keidajen]
You are my refuge and I need you to see;
The only one I let down more than you is me.
Image Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
The Other Side of Oblivian - by Keidajen - 01-24-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: The Other Side of Oblivian - by Arah - 01-24-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: The Other Side of Oblivian - by Arah - 02-10-2015, 05:00 PM