Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

Oh how it hurt; to feel so alone. How her mind begged and longed for the gentle embrace of mother once again, her soft muzzle nibbling her mane, her warm breath sending plesant chills down her spine. A life without her would be a sad one indeed, and to know she would never have a life with her again caused a sob to escape her black maw. She felt so pathetic, for letting these emotions take such a toll. She could be doing something much more productive than crying at things that were never going to change. Only when she felt the tears could fall no more did she hear someone approach. At once her dainty skull lifted in alert, hazel pools wide with shock as she had been quite startled. A soft gasp escaped her as she attempted to stand, only to clumsily fall back onto her stomach. In defeat she huffed, chiding herself for being so quick to react, especially upon closer inspection it was merely a boy who had approached her.

The moon caught his pearly coat and gave it a plesant glow, leaving her to stare at his unique coloring, before realizing he was offering out his muzzle to her. At the gentle air blowing against her features she smiled, sniffling and finally bringing herself back onto all fours. Wiping her eyes gently against her knobby knees, she let an embarrassed giggle escape her. Her she was, crying like a newborn, and he was still kind enough to offer comfort. After she deemed herself polished up enough for interaction, she closed the gap between them, offering a tender puff of air in return. Her eyes shone with kindness, gratefulness in fact, for his gesture. Her heart swelled with warmth, as this colt had sprung a new hope in her. Perhaps things wouldn't be so bad, when there were others like him and her out in this world; people who were trying to do the right thing.

"Forgive me for interrupting your evening, sometimes my emotions just get the best of me," she laughed tenderly, tinkling out like soft chimes into the chilly evening air. Her wings gave another flutter, showing her nervousness and curiosity all at once, as she turned to face him full on, taking him in for who he was. A yearling most certainly, beginning to grow into his body and show promise, but still with slightly fuzzier mane and tail, along with his beautiful coat. She marveled at the silver gleaming like an iridescant pearl, and how his legs were of a creamy mocha. She was sure many fillies and colts longed to look like him, looked up to him for his kindness, at least she would assume that's how most would view him. Had she known the truth she would have been apalled, angry and confused. Perhaps it was her kind spirit that always saw the good in others, or childish in naivity that assumed it was there.

Suddenly a swift breeze assaulted her, causing her legs to wobble with cold. Pressing her skull into her chest to try and retain some warmth, she shivered and giggled, before looking to the colt once again with that friendly smile,"My name is Myrrine. Thank you for being so kind to see if I was alright. I apologize for my actions, but it's rather cold tonight." As if to reassure the filly that she was in fact, correct, another breeze crashed against her smaller bodice. Taking a slight step at the force her little teeth chattered, and soon her eyes found their way back to her heather bed. It was warm there, welcoming, and the taller vegetation was protective against the wind. Perhaps he would join her, surely she couldn't be the only one that was cold? Slowly turning herself back towards her nest, she looked back to him over a spotted shoulder, expression inviting as she spoke once again,"If you'd like to join me, we can rest in the heather. It's very soft and warm. Of course, if you must be going, I understand that as well."

She was telling the truth when she told him this, but she slightly hoped that he didn't have anywhere to go. Now that she had someone here, she no longer wanted to be alone. In fact it was quite the opposite; she was so desperate for company that she didn't know what she would do without it. Was it because he was nice to her, or because she truly felt he would make a valuable friend indeed. Without waiting for a response, her little limbs curled beneath her, wings closing together as her spotted frame pressed eagerly against the heather's embrace. Closing her eyes to savor the shelter for only a moment, she opened them back to continue to stare at her new company. Face just as expectant and inviting she waited, letting the boy decide if he would join her or not.

Text
Thought
"Speech"

OOC: Ugh he's such a sweetie! This is gonna be so much fun! Again, don't feel the need to match I'm sorry xD
TAG: Cerin
WC: 827
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
left the secrets - by Cerin - 01-10-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: left the secrets - by Myrrine - 01-13-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: left the secrets - by Cerin - 01-13-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: left the secrets - by Myrrine - 01-13-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: left the secrets - by Cerin - 01-14-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: left the secrets - by Myrrine - 01-14-2015, 09:38 PM