Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
M
E
G
A
E
R
A
The warrior reveled in the work, the more fatigued she became the more satisfied she was. She needed that selfless fulfillment. Knowing that her labors would benefit the whole heard during their celebrations gave her a drive and purpose, and it was like food to a hungry mouth. In the midst of her furious activity, she heard a familiar shout. Dirt-spattered head raised, a smile plastered upon it as she saw Sacre and his little foxy friend come into view. “Sacre!” she called jovially. He was a welcome sight indeed, and quickly becoming one of her dearest friends in the throat. He was perhaps more soft spoken than she, but she enjoyed his company. “Some help would be welcome, thank you! I just hope Sikeax like the design. If we follow the track that I’ve traced out, it should look like the sun from above and give plenty of light to our festivities.”

They worked in silence for a while and Meg only looked up when he called out to her again. She laughed to see Inari hard at work as well and Sacre just as dirty as she. ”I am indeed! It will be a welcome change to gather the herd for a celebration instead of dire news. It sounds like it will be a wonderful time if we can finish all the preparations in time.” She paused for a moment, unusually pensive and the wondered aloud, more in a murmur to herself than a question directed at Sacre. “I wonder if we’ll see the Sun God… I’d like to ask him about it… I wonder if I could do it again…” She trailed off, lost in thoughts of the event of a few days past and losing track of her current task.

- - -

Tags: @[Sacre]
Notes: tiny tiny post
Image Credit
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Dragon's Throat does it in the Dirt - by Megaera - 01-10-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Dragon's Throat does it in the Dirt - by Megaera - 01-17-2015, 11:17 PM