the Rift

[OPEN] Professor. (Teaching spies)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Well. Apparently when you are in charge of something, you have to be... responsible. I don't feel like being responsible. I feel like pouting in a corner, but no one gave me that option. And I'd rather feel like shit doing my job than have anyone see me as less of a pegasus. For whatever reason. So here I am by the oasis, ready to do my seasonal duties. I don't even know what spies we have around here anymore. Unless they're so good that they sneak by me all the time, I think that these punks may be absent without leave. I sigh. How am I supposed to teach them anything if I don't even know who they are or where they are?

I stand in the setting sun, my large leather wings tucked against my sides. Hopefully someone will come by the water to drink and settle in for the night. That poor soul may just have to suffer me for the evening as I teach him or her about spying. Night time, the logical choice for such a lesson. The minutes tick by, and I stay there, standing as a silent guardian, waiting patiently. I think I'm nearly about to drift off when I hear... noise of some sort? My ears perk forward, and my blood red eyes glimmer in the sun as I look for the cause of the noise. Or what I think was a noise... I could call out, but that would be the opposite of good spy work. 'Who's there?' What a stupid thing to say. Only the weak and nervous - prey - say things like that.

Walking "Talking"
@[Amaris]
Anyone who wants to be taught about being a spy. Silk needs to teach for his seasonal work.

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-10-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-11-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-11-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-12-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-13-2015, 09:41 PM