the Rift

[OPEN] Professor. (Teaching spies)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
The white light - I see now that it takes a specific shape, that of a dragon - does not particularly appreciate me trying to ward it off. Instead of dissolving or waving off into the dimming light, it passes through my wing. I had not realized that it was possible, or imagined the sensation that it would present. It is a pleasant sensation, though shocking at first, and it takes my attention away from the dragon-faced lady. After passing through my wing, it moves over through the air to rest on the nape of my herd mate. How strange a creature.... If 'creature' is the appropriate word to use, and I think it isn't.

My gaze lowers from the spirit dragon to the face of the one who now speaks in return to me. Amaris. I wonder if I've heard it before, but no bells chime in my ear. I nod respectfully and smile pleasantly. She is kind to not be offended by my rapid flow of conversation. 'Conversation.' When I am about business I am not too good at the ebb and flow that comes with good conversation. She introduces herself as a 'humble citizen'. No set path? Well this is perfect! Perhaps I can convert her to be a spy and have my own little spyling. I like that non-word. 'Spyling.' "A pleasure, Amaris." I nod ambiguously out toward the horizon, the sun's orange, red, and yellow hues coloring us both like flames. "I am in search of pupils for a lesson in spying. Perhaps, since you are undecided in what you would like to pursue, this could be an opportunity to learn more?" If she says no, well... I'll probably try to teach her anyway. If she says yes, then it will be teaching much less awkwardly. A good experience for us both is definitely a plus.

Walking "Talking"
WC: 309
@[Amaris]

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-10-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-11-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-11-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-12-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-13-2015, 09:41 PM