the Rift

[OPEN] Professor. (Teaching spies)

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Too much hurry, the little white lantern voices within the skull of the dragon-girl, its tones one of firm judgement and criticism. Or perhaps he simply isn't used to us, Amaris tried to soothe the little soul-light in return, amusement trickling through the psuedo-bond her magic allowed them to form when the spirits were called forth from wherever it was they came from. The white mentally sniffed at Amaris, chortling a curious chorus as it remained perched atop her nape. The golden child gave no outward indication of the conversation they shared; few understood it, fewer still accepted it as within the realms of possibility.

He speaks, and the girl listens to her would-be tutor with rapt attention. He is her senior, both in age and rank, and she was still new to this herd - she wanted to make a good impression; it wouldn't do to offend the first one she met outside of her relationship with her cousin. He proposed a lesson, and the girl smiled a radiant grin, her eyes filling with happiness at the prospect of such an offer. She still had no idea what she wanted to do, but surely learning about what different classes of ranks entailed could only help her decision? The girl wondered whether all the herds were similar in their approaches to the different ranks - the Edge had been a realm where knowledge was prized over many other things; was the Throat the same?

"It would be an honour," the girl spoke, honest and truthful with her words, genuinely looking forward to learning from the master of his rank.

@[Satanic Silk]

bg - table
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-10-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-11-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-11-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-12-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-13-2015, 09:41 PM