the Rift

sing me a song of a lass that is gone, say could that lass be i

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
Aisling
when you dream of me, dream when i’ll meet you on that distant shore
He spoke so wonderfully, Aisling was hardly conscious of how easily he had drawn himself a little place in her storybook and as he stood, so straight and proud and Exile King, a Gallant Darling, that place was cemented. And how could he know, only just having met her, that he had already reached into that story and drawn out a tale she loved so well, that he was offering her a chance to step in and become part of the adventure she had been seeking.

…“If you're looking for a home, lass... i cannot offer you such. But mayhap i can offer family."…

Home? No, she wasn’t looking for a home, she’d had a wonderful home and she had swept herself off and away from it. Family? She’d had one of those too, and they had cautioned her to stay but had understood the wild fancy in her heart, had said farewell with loving smiles. Her face remained rather vacant as he spoke, barely moving, and cast in a dreamy, far-away look as she imagined the life that this stallion was offering her.

Deep in the woods the young maiden is put under the spell of the Gypsy Prince, and enchanter marked by his dual colored eyes and sliver tongue. He sweeps her away forever to his roving gypsy court and there they live for all the days of this world, dancing and singing under moon and sun. There she blossoms into the great singer of legend, and enchantress in her own right with a voice of the faeries and eyes like smoke.

Only Kvothe’s silence snaps her back to her own time and place and she answers in a heartbeat, giddy with the magic of the dreams she’s living. “I am honored by your offer, ser. I left my darling home and I was not looking for another, but for adventure. Seems I was set to be a rover too, and I would be honored to be a part of your Troupe.” Her smile was wide, bright as any sunlight.

“Tell me, who else is part of this family of yours? I am excited to meet them, as well as see more of this land. These woods are lovely indeed, is everyplace you’ve seen here as wonderful?” She glanced around at the beauty of the morning and, caught up in her own wonder, let out a laugh and a little dance of hooves.

- - -

Actions in the living world.
Daydreams and foolish fantasies.
“Words spoken aloud.”

Notes: Not at all! It's so cute! Tiny tiny Elodin and his little bell, I Love it!
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone, say could that lass be i - by Aisling - 01-20-2015, 01:26 AM