the Rift

sing me a song of a lass that is gone, say could that lass be i

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
Aisling
when you dream of me, dream when i’ll meet you on that distant shore
The wink from her new comrade sent the little singer into a fit of giggles. So delighted was she with the events of the morning that there was no restraint in the show of excitement. It ripples over her, feet dancing in their places, ribbons fluttering at the end of the long braid that swung merrily across her shoulder, a smile bright as any sunshine, and laughter like the tinkling of a dozen merry little bells. When Kvothe spoke of the other in their new little band, her mind went spinning again. Finn McCool, Fionn mac Cumhaill, hero of the Fianna and a thousand splendid tales would be the faerie girl’s friend along with the Gallant Prince and the three danced and sung their way across the vast expanses of the world, a hundred thousand adventures falling at their feet.

Aisling was so caught up in the magic of the morning that Kvothe’s mention of the dark times in the region made no impression on her mind. He had painted such a lovel picture, a roving band or storytellers and singers, crafters and magicians! What on earth could possibly go wrong in a land so green and full of promise? Anywhere that one such as Kvothe could be conjured with a song was a magical place, a wonderful place, and she would get to see all of it! “You are too generous with your own charm Kvothe, but I will gladly go with you and meet this Finn. I’m sure he will be just as delightful as you yourself.” She danced forward, circling around the grey stallion and coming to stand at his shoulder, for indeed that was just about as high as she could reach. And looked up at him with a merry wink of her own. “Luaidhe ar an mbealach seo, mo chara!”

- - -

Actions in the living world.
Daydreams and foolish fantasies.
“Words spoken aloud.”

Translations: ”Luaidhe ar an mbealach seo, mo chara!” - “Lead the way, my friend!”
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone, say could that lass be i - by Aisling - 01-27-2015, 09:05 PM