the Rift

[OPEN] Looky, What's That?

Breccan Posts: 16
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 || Birdsong
Tribs
B R E C C A N

I got this walking thing down. Or...well enough that i wander away from Mum's side and aaaalllll the way across the field we call home. The grass is tall and it tickles my belly when i walk, so i don't walk. I bound through the grass as if my legs were springs and my falls didn't exist. Me? Fall? Ha no, you got me mixed with someone else. So there i am, bounding across the grass as graceful as a deer(okay, maybe a deer with two broken legs... BUT A DEER) and enjoying everything.

Because DANG there were a lot of things to see. Like, alot.

Like for instance, there was this funny hopping thing i was chasing. It was green and speckled and had weird legs and when it hopped i mean it hopped. I was hard-pressed to keep up with it. I even abandoned my attempt at being graceful in order to keep up with it, my spindly legs wobbling and hooves stumbling on the uneven ground. I move as fast as i can, trying hard not to stumble and fall.

"Wait!" My cry is useless, i soon loose sight of the hoppy thing. Tired, but not willing yet to return to Mum, i scramble ontop of a flat rock, surveying my surroundings. This entire field was home, was Mum's and mine's and Tempe's and Da's. Ours. Mine. My wings(Mum called them that) unfurl and stretch out as i hold my head up high. Maybe... since the hoppy thing was gone, i'd play Pretend.

Yeah!

I could be a knight or a prince or a villain whisking away a princess! I could Pretend and be as tall as Da and as graceful as Mum and Da(Cuz they like...flowed. As if they weren't touching the ground at all! Unfair.). Oooo wait, i could Pretend the grass is lava and the dirt is safe! I turn to call out to Tempe to join me, but she's not there.

Pretend was no fun alone. Tempe was back with Mum(I think), and i didn't wanna go back yet, it was fun out here. My wings drop and i lower my head, glowering at the ground as if it was to blame. Stupid ground.

"Speech"

Messages In This Thread
Looky, What's That? - by Breccan - 01-11-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Looky, What's That? - by Vitani - 01-11-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Looky, What's That? - by Breccan - 01-11-2015, 11:56 AM