the Rift

[OPEN] Looky, What's That?

Breccan Posts: 16
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 || Birdsong
Tribs
B R E C C A N

'Hey!'

Did the jumper just answer me? My head jerks up, but i'm not greeted with the sight of the hoppy-thing like i hoped, but a person. A person. She's a tiny person like me too. Instantly i'm curious, and i hop down and bound towards her, excited.

I stop before i could run into her and ruin my first-ever interaction with another person like me who's not Tempe. "Hi!" I chirp, then i blink. She doesn't have the fuzzy things. I turn and look back at my sides, then at her, confused. She doesn't have poke-y things like Mum or me either... So she wasn't like me but wasn't like Sis. Weird. "Hey where you fuzzy stuff?" My tongue trips over the words, and i lifted my wings to show her. Maybe she figured out how to take them on or off? HOLY MILK that would be cool. Not sure why, but it would just be cool.

I realize that i'm being rude, and i quickly clamp my fuzzies to my side. "Breccan." Wasn't there a word or two supposed to go before that...? Nah, couldn't be. That sounded right. Anyway, i turn and bound back towards my rock, scrambling back up on it before turning to her with a grin. "Wan' play?" I hoped yes. Pretend was so boring alone, plus it was worse around Mum. Laughing kinda ruined the whole effect, you know?

"Sis not here though." Kind of a bummer. I'm sure Tempe would be excited to see another tiny person like us. We seem to be a rarity, us tiny folk. Cuz i'm positive i haven't seen another soul on this field beside Mum, Tempe, me and Da... and Auntie too.

@[Vitani]

Messages In This Thread
Looky, What's That? - by Breccan - 01-11-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Looky, What's That? - by Vitani - 01-11-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Looky, What's That? - by Breccan - 01-11-2015, 11:56 AM