the Rift

[OPEN] beasts and burdens;

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

It felt as if it had been years. Traveling in search of Cheveyo's home proved to be not only a disappointment but a failure so far. Irritated, the stone colored mare trudged onwards through the trees, tail hastily smacking upon her hocks. Muttering words of hate and hostility to her self, while tears of frustration seemed to gather in her eyes. Why? Why was it so hard for her to find her way? Coming from the Aurora Basin she traveled south, knowing that was the exact way she came from but it was clear that after days of walking, she'd gone to far.

After moments of continuous strides she stopped. Malificent's mind running wild, telling herself it was time to give up and just wait for a soul to come around and help her. Oh how helpless she was right now. So pissed off and annoyed with herself, plainly written upon her face. Charcoal eyes seemed to swirl with emotions. The whole time still mumbling, speaking crudely to herself. Lashing with her tongue. Exhaling with a great amount of pressure she turns her face, only to find something standing off in the distance, covered greatly by trees. Though the white and black made this equids form perfectly clear through the green. For a moment her heart skipped a few beats. Finally, help, there is help. Hopefully.

Black hardened hooves pressed herself onward, a smile seeming to curl upon her lips. It was as if she had been saved. All the annoyance that plastered her, dimmed. "Greetings," she called warmly, head curled and tail strung high behind her. Walking with grace and purity, she aimed to strike as no threat (as if she would, compared to him she was a speck in the dust, he was so full of muscles and bones). "my name is Malificent, they call me Mal for short." trailing off as she grew closer, coming to a final stop just a few trees away "Am I worthy of knowing your title as well?"

[OOC- :), moody ponies = <3]
@[Mauja]
image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
beasts and burdens; - by Mauja - 01-11-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: beasts and burdens; - by Malificent - 01-12-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: beasts and burdens; - by Mauja - 01-13-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: beasts and burdens; - by Malificent - 01-19-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: beasts and burdens; - by Mauja - 02-02-2015, 05:31 AM