the Rift

[OPEN] beasts and burdens;

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

It was expected of this beast to return the favor of a name. Malificent, well she's not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to socialization, had it set in her heart that he would return the favor when she asked. All she received was a simple and harsh 'No.' and that, that was troubling to her. She was sincerely unsure of how to react. Puzzling look clearly written upon her face. Squinted charcoal stared at him. Her lips parted as if she was to speak, though no vocals dropped and as quick as they parted they shut again. Feelings were not hurt in any way at all, she was too naive to understand him, because really she was just confused. Reaction from her was small and little, her head drooped a little low and her tail kind of hung. "I'm sorry, did I offend you sir?" that was it. That was all she could muster up in her confusion.

Something took flight from a tree and then yet something else did the same. For a moment she was startled, though the only signs would be her eyes went from squinting to wide open. Malificent could feel her heart begin to race as she slowly realized this situation was a little fishy. The way in which she came from was her only escape route, for the fact that if she ran some other way she wouldn't know the terrain and would definitely be more lost than she is now. Audits flicked forward to listen to him again, with each word that flung from his mouth her heart sank. No one was here to help her. Maybe help her to the grave but as for helping her find her way to Cheveyo, it was clear that would not happen. "I can leave you be sir, if you prefer the company of yourself over others." a hoof or two slid backwards slowly. Moving herself closer to the shadows, waiting for her moment to run. This encounter certainly proved frightening now, maybe this beast has taught her a lesson, never talk to strangers.

[OOC- soooo many posts! :O lol 900! WOOOP!! -dances, throws confetti at Neo-]
@[Mauja]
image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
beasts and burdens; - by Mauja - 01-11-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: beasts and burdens; - by Malificent - 01-12-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: beasts and burdens; - by Mauja - 01-13-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: beasts and burdens; - by Malificent - 01-19-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: beasts and burdens; - by Mauja - 02-02-2015, 05:31 AM