the Rift

[OPEN] here's my dilemma

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

Well, at least I was getting somewhere with the wings. Although flight was still not exactly great, I had managed to get into the air! How cool was that! Sometimes though, I kind of wish I could just get it. Mom got it so easily, yet here I was, flailing about still with not a feather to my name.

Also I forgot how stupid I looked when I fell, and, to top it off, I forgot that I was in public, so Cheska scared the little horse poo I had left out of me. I squeal, turning awkwardly to face her. In a moment I actually think I'm about to die. Why else would a larger horse be watching me? Oh GOD. I've only lived a little bit! My pale eyes just stare at her like an idiot, until I realize that maybe she was actually trying to help me; since I am bleeding and all that whizz. I crinkle my nose as my eyes water. It actually really, really hurts. "Please help me make it go away." I whimper. Im so pathetic, its sad, but I need help! Watching where she gestures to, I'm only even more scared. Its the giant, roaring thing that keeps crashing down on the squishy stuff. Did that water monster eat the sand, and the sand ate baby horses? Looking down I notice that although my knees are scraped, my hooves haven't sunken in any farther than before. Welp, this was beginning to become a very, very confusing day.

Waddling forward, I turn to walk near the edge of the water monster. So far, so good. Suddenly, another monster wave thing comes at me, and splashes against my knees. It stings, but some of the stuff falls off my knees. I turn to look at the like rust colored mare. Tears filling up even more as a wave came crashing back against my knee. "Is it supposed to sting me? Will it make the other pain go away?" My lip quivers as I bite it. I can't cry, not here. For all I know, the mare may be secretly torturing me or something. Maybe Dad or Mom pissed her off. Who knows. Right now though, I just want the pain to stop. It hurts! Another wave hits, and I can't take it anymore. Small little baby foal tears fall from my eyes as I stiffly move towards the mare. "If I die of pain, my name is A-Auriel and I'm from the H-H-Hidden Falls. You need to tell my mom and d-dad if I do die. Or my si-sister, although I think Shida would be happy i-i died." Now the tears are pouring from my eyes like a really, really weak little girl. How could I succumb to such a terrible emotion?! Now everyone will think I'm pathetic, especially if I die to sand.

If I'm going to die though, I want to be comforted as my dying wish. So I stumble forward again, trying to hold myself against the mare. She probably thinks I'm crazy, which kinda isn't a lie, but now its even more prevalent. I just hope she lets me die peacefully.

"talk talk talk"
@[Cheska]
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
here's my dilemma - by Auriel - 01-11-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Cheska - 01-15-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Auriel - 01-20-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Cheska - 01-22-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Auriel - 01-27-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Cheska - 01-30-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Auriel - 02-06-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Cheska - 02-07-2015, 10:06 PM