the Rift

[OPEN] no matter which way you go [Welcoming]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua
The shattered wall was very much reminiscent of the Sunshower herself- a broken remnant of what she had been before. It was funny, in fact. She had made the wall in her prime, raised it from nothing, dehydrated the very land to create glass from mist. She had been strong then- adventurous, willing, excited. She had raised the wall from nothingness to be mighty and strong, much like herself. But then evil had come to the lands and struck both herself and her barrier down. Her soul had been shattered, her wall had been shattered, and now piece by piece they were both being carried away to make room for… for what? That was the question. When the answer was found, perhaps both she and the wall would know more about themselves.

“I used to be glazier, before I was queen,” she mused in response to Maat’s question. “I made the wall because my queen, the DragonHeart, had asked me to. There were invasions then, and problems between the herds, but we’re on good terms with all of the herds now.” For a moment she considered not telling Maat which herd had been the aggressor, but it seemed important that the knowledge was known. “The Basin to the north attacked us. I suppose this land used to be theirs, long before I was in Helovia. Another herd attacked with them, although that herd doesn’t exist anymore.” True, the land was the same, but the denizens were very different. “The Dragon’s Throat to the south helped defend our lands. We came out victorious, but Mirage thought we would be safer if we were protected.”

Humming for a moment, walking further into the Edge, she considered what else to add about their history. “Our aim now is to unite the land of Helovia with peace, and hopefully to make our land a place where all the herds can gather and feel safer than they would in the outlands.” Turning her blue eyes to Maat, she decided that she probably shouldn’t do all of the talking. “What is your home like? Or, I suppose, where you came from to chase the… thing you lost.”

@[Maat]- I’m seriously the worst. I’m so sorry!! Life ate me.
Image Credit

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: no matter which way you go [Welcoming] - by Maat - 01-14-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: no matter which way you go [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 01-25-2015, 11:18 PM