the Rift

[OPEN] We Are Young And Brave

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

I think it was a rather good time to meet our new Sultana, before she was announced as such to the herd and her spare time diminished. My shadow blurred over the sand below. The day was warm, comfortable for now. Arvakl's instant love of our children gave me a faint sense of security, enough that i could return home and not worry too much about the twins and their mother.

My other son i had little concern with; Alija seemed capable enough to watch over Aakesh during the day or whenever i had to go do my duties. Plus the time away from my children gave me time to think... a breath of fresh air. The wind slid over and under my wings, and a faint smile curls at my lips. My quest to catch the wind... i hadn't started. Nor would i until i found a sure-proof way to catch her. If i was a more joking man, i'd have blown air at the Sun God. After all, didn't my lungs catch the wind?

That brought a grin to my face, and i dipped a wing, soaring across the herdland, looking for the mare that fit the description i knew of Tandavi. Soon enough i spotted a figure on the sand that fit what little i knew of her, and i glided down towards her, landing nearby on the sand and walking the rest of the distance. "Tandavi, correct? If i got this wrong...well i'd rather not dwell on such an embarassing thing." I grin, dipping my head towards her.

"Bucephalus speaks"
"Altan speaks"

Word Count:286 Tags:@[Tandavi] Notes:000

Credits
Image by Aud
Coding by Tamme

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
We Are Young And Brave - by Bucephalus - 01-11-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: We Are Young And Brave - by Tandavi - 01-12-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: We Are Young And Brave - by Bucephalus - 01-13-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: We Are Young And Brave - by Tandavi - 01-15-2015, 01:45 AM