the Rift

[OPEN] We Are Young And Brave

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

Well well, we seemed to be off to a grand start. I'm not too concerned when she deems fit to not answer my answer, for I am a patient man and have all day to wait... well not all day, just a while. Honestly I have to fight to avoid grinning like an impish child at the growing silence, because damn if it wasn't amusing how quick I seem to have struck a nerve with our new Sultana.

Which considering my position...probably not the best of ideas. If she chose, she could hurl me from my pedestal and back into the lower ranks of the herd. But that wasn't enough to stop my fun with the lady, so silent I remained, watching her only with a growingly amused smile.

Her fox seems to be more...well not quite sure how to put it, but more approachable, for he sniffs at my fluffed ankles and then up at my bags. Well, since SOMEONE decided to play nice and socialize, I would oblige. Carefully I folded my legs, sinking down onto the ground near the fox, my lips finding one of my little chest pouches and undoing the drawstring holding it to my breast.

"You can have what you wish in there, or if you are curious I can show you my other trinkets." There wasn't much but pretty pebbles and a precious gem or two from the mine; I never kept the valuable, the precious things in those pouches. Nay, they were kept safe tucked under my wings. I was curious, honestly, to how intelligent 'companions' were. Mara seemed to understand what I said, but other than her I had little to go on in terms of companions.

And I hated not knowing something, so two birds, one stone. Or...pouch, in this case.

"Bucephalus speaks"
"Altan speaks"

Word Count:304 Tags:@[Tandavi] Notes:SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG HERE HAVE AMUSED BUCE

Credits
Image by Aud
Coding by Tamme

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
We Are Young And Brave - by Bucephalus - 01-11-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: We Are Young And Brave - by Tandavi - 01-12-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: We Are Young And Brave - by Bucephalus - 01-13-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: We Are Young And Brave - by Tandavi - 01-15-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: We Are Young And Brave - by Bucephalus - 01-24-2015, 05:35 PM