the Rift

herdless [joining]

Yol Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

breathe in, breathe out...

Yol smiled gamely at Kri, extending his wings and allowing himself to simply soar. "Yol. I will not lie, Yol. We have members of all species here, even if we appear mostly winged. Still, you are free to join as a medic, if that is your wish." Her voice was gruff and strong, a true warrior's voice, unlike Yol's quiet peacefulness.

"Kri, I would love to join. I did not mean to imply I didn't like other species or anything similar. I thank you for allowing me to join your herd." Yol sighed, feeling more rested than he had in a long time. He was a simple horse, and he had longed to heal for a long while. Finally he truly could. Or at least learn. The big gray looked forward to it, as well as meeting more of what was to become his future herd. It would be wonderful living somewhere comfortable and warm, where the thermals seemed to never end. He did enjoy the desert, for the thermals were less work on his huge wings and it was less work to glide for miles, to relax. Those broad, nearly-black wings of his stroked downwards once, and he flew a couple of wingspans upward, revelling in the wind upon his face. He did wonder how equines and unicorns got along on earth, unable to take to the skies and simply admire the patchwork quilt called the world below them.

Messages In This Thread
herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-10-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Kri - 09-12-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-13-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-18-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Boom Boom - 09-20-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Kri - 09-24-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-26-2012, 07:52 PM