the Rift

[OPEN] This is MINE.

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and save me from the dark

As the beast turned and snapped at him Aakesh jumped back out of the way. Still feeling bold the colt puffed up his chest and bleated again, almost taunting the creature. It seemed to him that Alija was there in a heart beat throwing herself towards the bird thing. Her bravery astounded him, she had never been anything but sweet and loving. Steel eyes widened as her voice rose in anger and antlers slashed. The colt was unaware, to this point, that horns could be weapons. 'Can my wings be like that too?!' Shaking of the surprise he launched himself up beside her trying to help fight off the thing. "Ya go away you nasty bird! Leave our home!" His squeaky voice was not as menacing as Alija's, but it would have to do.

The bird's cry shook both of them to their bones. Pride filled the mother as she heard and saw Aakesh fighting with her. Fear was prickling her mind as well; he had a lot to learn. Once the creature took flight with one mighty curse word she turned to her babe. "Good job sweetling, but next time do not try something like that on your own. It was much to large for just you, or even myself to fight." His eyes widened as her words sunk in, they really could have died. Cowering slightly the colt looked at her with wide eyes. "Yes Mamma." Reaching down they embraced warmly, only pulling apart when a loud cracking sound drew them apart.

Turning quickly Alija moved towards, what had been an egg. Now a foal was laying blinking against the bright sun. Stunned Alija and Aakesh stared at the sticky colt. Snapping out of it Alija moved quickly to it's side, licking it clean. Aakesh moved forward too his wings drawn in close. Curiously he lowered purple spotted head sniffing the colt's muzzle. Alija smiled once the babe was clean and gazed at him. He was beautiful, a blue color, with lighting like markings, and crystal blue eyes. "Oh sweety, where is your mother?" Turning her head she couldn't see anyone.

"Well Aakesh, looks like you have a new little brother. Lets name him, Hertz." Smiling softly down at the babe dome lowering to attempt to bump him gently. Aakesh looked between his purple mother and the blue boy excitement slowly building in his chest. A brother! How had he not wanted one before now?! Fighting to keep his antics under control. "Come on Hertz stand up, you have to be hungry after all that! Actually... I'm hungry after that." Laughing warmly he moved beside his mother to suckle before his brother found his hooves. 'Well this has been an interesting day, now I have two little boys.' Sighing heavily she continued totry and encourage her new baby.

Speech Wonderings Aakesh
Tag;; @[Hertz]
Words;; 470 Yay brothers!
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
This is MINE. - by NPC - 01-12-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: This is MINE. - by Alija - 01-12-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: This is MINE. - by NPC - 01-12-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: This is MINE. - by Hertz - 01-13-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: This is MINE. - by Alija - 01-13-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: This is MINE. - by Hertz - 01-13-2015, 03:23 PM