the Rift

[PRIVATE] :: Murder Clue Eight :: Continuation
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Silence had befallen most of them. Her lecture seemed to have gone over Meg's head, and Torleik stood silently at her side. A mood had shifted, something tense, and something that was most likely her fault. Ophelia inwardly groaned, wondering what else she could do wrong. The pale princess waited, listening to Gaucho as he suggested that they gather evidence. He had spoken before of Hotaru stealing clues, but she was unaware of this and had not spoken to the girl since finding her parents, dead. She knew that feeling. She did not desire that on anyone.

Ophelia nodded to Gaucho, taking a step back. If only she knew what she was letting go. Her strange, dual colored eyes took in the quiet, simple stallion of the Dragon's Throat, finding the conundrum before her rather perplexing. All evidence pointed to one stallion who had never lied before - who owned his actions good and bad. Why then, would he stand here purporting his innocent if he was not innocent?

"Yes, let us gather evidence. I will speak to Hotaru about what she has," the girl spoke, agreeing with the fiery bay dun. With those words spoken, she took a single glance at Mauja before touching her nose to Torleik's neck and turning back north. The wear and tear of life was draining. She felt tired, exhausted rather.

[[OMG CLOSING THIS UP SO SORRY]]

"talk talk talk"

Art by: equusamor @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
:: Murder Clue Eight :: Continuation - by Ophelia - 01-12-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: :: Murder Clue Eight :: Continuation - by Ophelia - 01-23-2015, 01:30 PM