M
O
R
R
I
G
A
N
This was the first time I had ever travelled to the Deep Forest, weaving my way through massive pine trees, carefully overstepping fallen branches and thick vegetation. I was grateful that the sky was shining brightly today, breaking through the foliage to better light my way. Every now and then I had to pause to tug my hair off of a branch that had snagged me in passing, and I began to notice some of the deep gashes that were carved into the trees. They didn't look fresh, but it was an injury that the trees could not easily heal from without the help of time. My auds flicked back somberly, not wanting to know waht could have caused these markings. Returning to the task at hand, I made my way towards the center of the deep forest all while listening for the sounds of others.

Sikeax was supposed to meet with me, but I had yet to see the young Sun Physician by the time I reached the pool of water that we were supposed to take a stone from. Stopping at the waters edge, I wondered just how deep the waters went. My hooves shuffled beneath me, overturning some of the stones that were close to the shore of sorts. It was too bad these wouldn't work. The assignment had been quite clear, we needed to retrieve a stone from the center of the lake. The last thing that I wanted to do was anger the Sun God or Gaucho for doing less than what they asked for, and a deep sigh emitted from my lips.

From my perspective, the pool of water didn't look very deep. After all, I could see all the way to the bottom of the body of water, the stones gleaming with their deep scarlet color, their red reflected in my own ruby gaze. But water had a way of tricking the passerby, especially when the water was as clean and clear as this, making depth look as though you could reach right in a pluck a stone without even getting your knees wet. This is the danger of crystalline waters, misleading you into their depths until you can't even hold your breath anymore. It was for this reason that the stone could not be collected alone, for the sake of safety I would wait for my higher-up to arrive.

OOC: @[Sikeax] - Stone retrieval for Throat

Image By Tribs
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Time For A Swim - by Morrigan - 01-12-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Time For A Swim - by Sikeax - 01-24-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: Time For A Swim - by Einarr - 01-24-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Time For A Swim - by Morrigan - 01-29-2015, 01:15 PM