the Rift

From the Earth came Fairies

Satin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Shy amid the unknown terrain, Satin flicked her ears around nervously in search of other creatures lurking about. The indirect whispers of the trees surrounded her like gossiping fairies as she trotted into the meadow. "What a strange place... how lush and unfocused it seems." Satin appreciated the wild woods around her, the scent of flower and clear water filled the air with heavy pressure. A long tedious journey had awarded her with a haven of sweet grass and sunshine. Her muscles quivered in fatigue, protesting the movement of her neck swiveling to absorb the surreal scenery around her. Breaking into a walk, she dipped her head to nibble some of the juicy grass spread generously between the knotted roots. Her hooves trailing along the ground lightly as she moved onward still, tail gently swinging back and forth in a calm rhythm. This strange land was frightening at first, but now seemed peaceful and tranquil. Was it? Had her mind built a facade transforming peril in to safety just so she could rest? A cold sensation slithered around her heart, wrapping it in silver scales. Satin picked up her pace, and ran at a brisk lope until she shook from exhaustion. Hanging her head, she snatched the air greedily from the shave around her, feeding her malnourished lungs.

OOC: Hi guys, first day on. Sorry it's not all pretty, I can't code (I can do colors obvi. :D yay! .......fml) + I do all my posts and rp's on my phone.

Messages In This Thread
From the Earth came Fairies - by Satin - 01-13-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: From the Earth came Fairies - by December - 01-15-2015, 06:37 PM