the Rift

[OPEN] Residual.

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
This will be my last confession
I love you never felt like any blessing

Sometimes life gives you lemons and you make lemonade or use it with a shot of tequila. Other times, lefe gives you carrots and you make carrot cake or a healthy dip. What do you do when life puts a gun to your head and you hear the unmistakable sound of the bullet entering the barrel. What do you do then?

Quinn fought.

Hell, she would continue to fight until her heart could not take any more. Then she would rest. It was not long until she would close her eyes for the final time and let go of all her hatred and fears. Because she feared for her young. How long had it been since she last saw them? A week? A year? Maybe they were all grown up now, with families of their own. She dared to picture them inside her head, but just for a moment. She would see them soon.

A wheezing sound accompanied her breathing now and lying down did not help. But she had no choice. Her legs were just a pile of useless meat and bones tucked away under her belly as to protect them. Another wheeze escaped and she closed her eyes. The rapid beating of her heart pushed the blood out of her chest wound like waves of crimson water down a mountainside. It would not take long now, for the warrior to take the final breath and retreat into oblivion.

We must all perish and leave room for someone else.
Even the thistles.

IMAGE CREDITS

OOC - Okay! This is where Quinn dies. Shes laying somewhere in the thistle meadow and she's got a substancial wound in her chest plus some other wounds. I will wait about a day before I reply with her final post, so you are free to continue the thread after she's dead (if you wish). Also, if anyone kills her off instead of letting her die slowly, that is okay too :) PM if you have any questions ^^,

Messages In This Thread
Residual. - by Quinn - 01-13-2015, 07:40 AM
RE: Residual. - by Volterra - 01-13-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Residual. - by Abraham - 01-13-2015, 04:29 PM
RE: Residual. - by Mauja - 01-14-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Residual. - by Quinn - 01-15-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Residual. - by Volterra - 01-15-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Residual. - by Abraham - 01-15-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Residual. - by Mauja - 02-02-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Residual. - by Volterra - 02-03-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Residual. - by Abraham - 02-08-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: Residual. - by Mauja - 02-11-2015, 08:10 AM