the Rift

[OPEN] Residual.

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Abraham and Gwyneverre finish their duty, and the bloodied yearling turns away from the ashes of the once-unicorn. Mismatched eyes turn to Volterra, his tail lashing back and forth. His face was dark, but he looked calm. He had done this before, defended his home from intruders, had killed to feed his hatchling, and he was used to the feeling of death under his hooves. Taking a step back, Abraham spoke calmly. "Those who are weak, those who lose battles, such as her do not deserve life. Life is for the strong. I bare no glory in this endeavor, I merely wield a hammer." Abraham's voice is strangely placid, flat, his tone even and void of emotion. He feels no remorse for this female, and he never would. His white, finished dousing Quinn in her hellfire, rests once more on Abraham's crowned head. Not understand. Too young. Like you. Gwyn nodded, looking down onto crimson with her hellfire. Delicately, the draconian queen folds her near translucent wings, seeming to rest in the chaos of the previous events.

Their rest is short lived, however, as Volterra snaps to attention and Abraham lifts his head. The thrill of his heart kept pounding in his chest, not apparent in his demeanor, but his eyes suddenly widened at the flash of black, white, and blue. Abraham moved backwards, weight centered and ready, and Volterra moves foolishly in front of him. A vicious snarl ripped across Abraham's inky lips as he watched the incomer, but realization and familiarity pop into his head. "MAUJA!" The word flies from his mouth and quickly Abraham jumps around the colt to stand as hisshield, brows furrowing in slight confusion towards the Frostheart.

Gwyneverre, once so ready to protect this charging stallion, erupted in a ferocious manner. No one would harm Abraham in her presence, especially not someone they knew. The white leapt from her bonded's brow, her wings snapping open before Mauja's face, hoping to draw his full attention to her. Her chest grew with the light of her fire, but she did not expel any flames towards the spotted friesian.

@[Mauja] - ??

Abraham
So this is the hate I've been born to
Full are the tales of the untrue

image credits
table by whit

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme