the Rift

[OPEN] Residual.

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Abraham did not want to fight with Mauja today, ever, really, but Mauja was intent on causing harm..

The blue horn of the spotted beast slashes for Gwyneverre and all hell breaks loose. No creature would attempt at stealing her life without reprimand. Her small body is quick to evade the horn, the slice, the death, wings fluttering and carrying her just a foot or so higher above the white stallion's head. Rage splits her heart open and exposes her rowed, razor sharp teeth as she opens her mouth to let loose a hissing, shaking, angry roar towards Mauja, before the orange in her belly spews forth as white hellfire. It is a clear jet of fire, unbroken by age or inexperience. The draconian queen intends to devour this charging man in her flames before he can reach her precious bonded.

Abraham, with eyes wide, backpedals for a moment before grasping his wild confidence with both hands. Muscled legs propel him forward and to the left, away from Mauja's horn, but not completely away from his shoulder. Abraham's right thigh feels the impact and, without the pain registering fully on his mind, the younger, but still monstrous draft, shoots out his right back leg. It is a canon meant to crash against Mauja's leg somewhere and cause pain, too. The hellion prince's eyes narrowed as his kick receded and he bound away, turning back only when he was a few horse lengths away. He spoke again, and Gwnyeverre came rocketing towards him to fly circles around her prince, chest and belly still burning in oranges and reds, matching her fierce eyes, "She was going to die whether it was my doing or not! Would you rather her suffer?! Abraham's words are harsh and cold and loud as he spits them at Mauja.

The dual horned prince, at this point, lost all focus or care for Volterra, and was completely focused on the spotted man that intended to take his head. Pain throbbed in his thigh from the impact of Mauja's shoulder, warmth setting in on the well-muscled area, and a silence praise was given in his heart for the impressively thick blood of his father honing in on his genes as well.

Abraham
So this is the hate I've been born to
Full are the tales of the untrue

image credits
table by whit

@[Volterra] @[Mauja]

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme