the Rift

[OPEN] Take it in Once More

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

She had nearly succumbed to slumber, when a thudding in the distance shrouded her groggy mind. Normally it would be hard to hear such a thing, but since the land was so flat and vast, any sound echoed much further than it would normally. Opening her eyes reluctantly the mare lifted her massive cranium, using her neck to turn in search of the source which awoke her from her rest. After focusing from the harsh light reflecting off the snow, her gaze honed in on another figure walking in the distance, seeming to just be wandering. Upon closer inspection, December had to take a few steps out of her shelter to notice, the figure seemed to be a mare, adorned in shimmering gold scales, highly contrasted against her silvery/cream coat. Pricking her ears in mild curiosity, the woman almost went to approach this new creature, but stopped herself in her tracks.

There was no need to bother her, to speak to her, to acknowledge her presence anymore than she had. She would only cause trouble in this way, trying to talk to someone again. The only successful conversation she seemed to have had was with Miykael, the kind gentleman who had taken the time to see who she was that day. He had pushed, in his own way, had tried to fight down those walls she had so desperately put up, but he did it with such tenderness that she hardly noticed them falling away into nothing. He had changed her that day, with those big blue eyes and tender touches, and yet she was still so willing to close herself up to anyone else. What did that make her? The only word that could come to her mind was hypocrite. She ignored the shame that rose in her throat, the nagging feeling her mind pressed into her counscious as she began to turn away, choosing instead to go deeper into her shadow beneath the large boulder. Today was not the day that she would take the first step at meeting someone else. That was something she was not brave enough to face, not just yet.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 356
Tag: Amaris
OOC: Sorry I took so long! Had to work my way back up to this, my muse for my charries varies lol! I know it's super small I'm sorry, hopefully with time I'll get them bigger :D}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Take it in Once More - by December - 01-13-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: Take it in Once More - by Amaris - 01-14-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: Take it in Once More - by December - 02-06-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Take it in Once More - by Amaris - 02-21-2015, 01:31 AM