Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

It seemed as though every patrol Ktulu chose to take was in the middle of the night while the rest of Helovia was fast asleep with not a worry in the world. The Constrictor could admit that Helovia had been relatively peaceful if you didn't look at the recent murders, but she didn't trust relatively peaceful to last. There was always someone lurking in the darkness, planning and plotting and waiting for the perfect moment to fuck everything up. She didn't trust any of the other warriors enough to be able to sleep well enough while they took a midnight patrol. It was just something she would rather do on her own because she knew it would be done right.

'Should we wait?' Eytan asked as the pair walked along the Edge's border. Every other night patrol they'd had they had waited for their partner, but not this time. Ktulu was not concerned over whether or not Archibald would be able to find her. She knew him well enough to know that he would. "No." Ktulu answered the bear after several long minutes of silence. "Archibald will find us." He always seemed to be able to find them when he needed to and she supposed that was partly because of the nose on his dog.

Mist swirled around Ktulu and Eytan's legs as the pair walked and droplets of water clung to their fur. It was what Ktulu disliked the most about the Edge and she was reminded of that every time she took a night patrol. She knew Eytan felt the same about the mist and he made his displeasure known with a series of grunts and growls. "Go ahead and scout, Eytan." Ktulu instructed the bear, having grown tired of his growls. Seconds later she was watching his hulking form disappear into the mist and there was silence.

"."

@[Archibald]

ooc:// yay, patrol!

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-13-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Soren - 01-15-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Soren - 01-16-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Archibald - 01-24-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-25-2015, 02:39 PM