the Rift

[OPEN] drain the whole sea [patrol]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
flame stock: Mr.Thomas @ flickr.com
Soren

"Come out and face me. Her voice did not raise a syllable, and yet there was an command ringing in it. But I had already stepped out to face her, and choked on her name.

Her gaze fixes on me as her name dies on the mist, before her head is lowered towards me. For a moment she stands with her horn pointed at me like she is going to stab me in the chest. Almost unconsciously I take a step back, my weight shifting to my hind end. But she seems to reconsider, and I breath, and then I realize that I had been holding my breath. "Who are you? She asks, demanding an answer. My heart falls. She doesn't know me. "And what business do you have here?" I don't know. What business do I have here? I figured that might be an easy one to figure out sister. I don't say that though. I feel like that might piss her off, and despite her shorter stature, I am fully confident in the fact that she could kick my ass.

I take a deep breath, and then I start. "My name is Soren. I am your youngest brother... I have been wandering for some time, staying in the shadows since... Since mother. But as to my business, I am here for you. I am trying my hardest to get in contact with each of my siblings. After this, I plan to go north to find Ophelia, and I have heard rumors that Varath also resides in the north. I have heard not of Vadim yet, but should you know of his whereabouts... My icy eyes watch her, wondering if she would believe me. She didn't seem the lets be buddy's I trust you now type... Then again, I don't believe any of the children of Paladin and Soliel really where.

@[Ktulu]

you're fireproof
nothing breaks your heart

Messages In This Thread
drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-13-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Soren - 01-15-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Soren - 01-16-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Archibald - 01-24-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-25-2015, 02:39 PM