the Rift

[OPEN] drain the whole sea [patrol]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

The beast moved through the forest with a trained silence, knowing each and every curve and juncture. He was following Ktulu's scent, lead by the keen nose of his red and white cur. Tonight would be well, if anything, certainly a blast from the past. The Dauntless and the Constrictor had not patrolled together since their time in the Grey, and Archibald was pleased Ktulu would be at his side tonight. Suddenly, however, Archibald stopped. He saw Ktulu in the distance, but he heard the voice of another.

"Journey or not," The voice boomed and the behemoth the followed it stepped from the shadows of the trees. Beside him his ever-faithful bitch growled, her hackles raised threateningly, "how do you defend the audacity of stepping, uninvited, into my lands!?" Archibald's voice is low and dark, deep and powerful. He was a mountain moving to to stand behind this son of Paladin, opposite Ktulu, overwhelming and looming in the tight-knit trees. Archibald's molten eyes seemed to glow this bright gold in this darkness, though they were narrowed dangerously. "Archibald the Dauntless, Captain of the World's Edge, and the path you should not have crossed tonight."

Loretta, growling, circle the boy. Of their patrols this was definitely the most fun thus far. Her tail stuck straight up in the air behind her, a banner of her dominance and aggression rolling into one. Her amber eyes did not leave the young grey colt, but she waited for Archibald's command. "You would have been wise to stand at my border." Archibald's tail flicked against his hocks, a sign of his agitation. Looking beyond the child and towards Ktulu, Archibald spoke once more, "Do you have a fitting punishment for your brother?" He asked, moving to circle the boy and stand at Ktulu's side. He stood close to her, as he normally would, waiting for her to join him against the grey trespasser. Blood or not, justice was someone all had to taste. When his own son had disobeyed the borders of the lands Archibald had intercepted him, and he knew Ktulu would hold the same standards.

Archibald the Dauntless

I Am a Stone, Unaffected
Rain Hell Down Onto Me
Flesh and Bone, Unaffected
Your Fool I Will Not Be

image credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread