Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Ktulu's expression remained impassive as the boy claimed to be her youngest brother. The mention of their mother made her ears flick back against her head and she snorted. It was something that she'd tried not to think about and it made her irritated that he would bring it up. "I do not know of my other brothers." Ktulu interrupted. "Nor do I care to know of their whereabouts." The only one of her siblings that meant anything to her was Ophelia.

It was only a matter of time before Archibald arrived and when he did Ktulu allowed herself to look from her brother to the captain. She had known that the Dauntless would not be pleased by the stallion crossing the border and trespassing. Had he learned nothing of boundaries from their parents? Even if he hadn't wouldn't common sense say to wait at the border and call out for someone. It certainly wasn't the smartest move he could have made.

"Do you have a fitting punishment for your brother?"

Ktulu sighed and wondered briefly what her father would do if he were in her position. Would he defend his sibling or would he dish out punishment? If she let him walk away she would surely face punishment of her own because business and the safety of the herd came before friendship. If she allowed Archibald to decide on Soren's punishment what would happen? She didn't want to believe that the younger stallion was her brother but he looked too much like Varath to deny his lineage.

Without saying a word to Archibald, Ktulu lunged toward Soren, teeth flashing as she snapped at his neck. "Get out!" She hissed, ears flat against her head. If he turned and ran she was fully prepared to give chase, biting at whatever part of his body that she could reach. He might hate her for it, but eventually he would realize that she was saving him from a much worse punishment at the hooves of Archibald.

"."

@[Soren] @[Archibald]

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-13-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Soren - 01-15-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Soren - 01-16-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Archibald - 01-24-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-25-2015, 02:39 PM