the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] Flames

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

No Time for Lies and Empty Fights

Like an explosion – certainly no less dramatic – the God of the Sun whom Hector revered so, appeared amid blazing fire and billowing smoke. Bright eyes swayed between the great deity’s wings and settled at last upon regal face between; there was no masking the captivation as it spread like wildfire through his expression. The desert’s keeper was magnificent on all fronts, a commanding presence indeed, though Hector held fair composure otherwise and listened with forward leaning ears as the God greeted him.

He felt foolish for not coming sooner, but it had taken time to digest the advice Cera had given – but the stallion before him appeared unbothered.

Thoughts traced back to the night beside the sacred flame of Dragon’s Throat, when the young painted Diviner had offered consul to a brooding soldier. Hector had been so bemused, so lost in life’s labyrinth that he had lost all sight of his beliefs – his worth without Kri the Resolute. With the soft crackle of fire moving his heart, he had pierced the rigid shell of indifference and discovered the sensitive creature who had once lived - a very long time ago. His heart had yearned for change; the path so long trodden had been filled with blinding dust. Only time had brought him clarity enough to make this decision.

As the God of the Sun spoke again, Hector listened thoughtfully – more shrewdly still than he had during the last meeting they had shared. "I understand." He answered briefly without lack of conviction. Already he knew the first way he would prove both his worth as a soldier in the Sun’s army, and his ability to defend his family. "Would you have me do for you, any other tasks?" Though flames were more than enough to satisfy the mind of the tawny stallion, his heart yearned deeply to please his Lord.

I serve you wholeheartedly.

Messages In This Thread
Flames - by Hector - 01-14-2015, 12:14 AM
RE: Flames - by God of the Sun - 01-21-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Flames - by Hector - 02-05-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Flames - by God of the Sun - 02-11-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Flames - by Hector - 02-16-2015, 10:32 PM