the Rift

[PRIVATE] nothing but tarnished memories

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

"Ktulu."

Her ears rotated at the sound of her name spoken in a masculine voice. The voice was familiar and it took her a few seconds to realize that it was Torleik. The first and last time she had seen him had been when they had found her mother's body. He had helped her build the pyre and his companion had lit the fire that had turned Soleil to ashes. "Torleik." She said in response as she turned to look at the dark stallion. It was no surprise that her sister seemed so taken with him. He exuded a quiet confidence and strength. That same feature made her wonder, though, if he was a ladies man with more than just a few notches in his belt.

He questioned why she was in the forest and she looked up to the tree tops. "Feathered sticks?" She'd never heard trees called such a thing before. "I used to live here." The dark mare answered. "Phi and I lead a group called The Grey here until it became too big and we had to find another home." Ktulu frowned as her gaze lowered from the treetops back to Torleik and his companion. In some ways she missed her group of misfits and in some ways she was happy that she was no longer saddled with the burden of being Chieftess. She didn't know how her mother had been able to be a leader and a mother at the same time. Soleil had been able to do it with grace. It served as a reminder of how unlike her mother she really was.

"Thank you." Ktulu said as she thought about her mother. "I don't think I thanked you properly for your help with ... mother." With Ophelia in the state she was in it would have taken Ktulu a couple of hours to build a proper pyre and even longer to find someone that could light it. "So, again. Thank you." It was not a subject that she wanted to linger on for long and so Ktulu quickly moved on to more important matters. "How is Ophelia?"

"."

@[Torleik]
CREDITS

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
nothing but tarnished memories - by Ktulu - 01-14-2015, 01:27 AM
RE: nothing but tarnished memories - by Torleik - 02-06-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: nothing but tarnished memories - by Ktulu - 02-19-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: nothing but tarnished memories - by Torleik - 04-21-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: nothing but tarnished memories - by Ktulu - 05-04-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: nothing but tarnished memories - by Torleik - 05-20-2015, 07:46 PM