the Rift

freedom [varath]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali
I was completely unaware of the colt that I had raced past in bliss, but I assume Tallis wasn't. The dragon was ever vigilant, watching for any sign of danger that would come my way and warning me away. He had done that since I was a foal and I cherished his company. At times I wished that I could bond to him, but I knew I couldn't. Even if I could I would worry about what the broken bond would do to my mother. I had heard that if the bond was broken the other bonded usually ended up dying. I did not want my mother to die because of my selfishness of wanting her dragon. I could love him just the same as she did without the bond. Still, I could wish, I suppose.

Tallis made a sound that I could only describe as a mixture of a trill and a growl as he turned his attention away from me. I tilted an ear back then turned my head only to find a tall colt trotting toward me. He was certainly good looking, but there was an air about him that felt very dark. My tail twitched as I looked at him, wondering exactly why he was approaching me. I waited for Tallis to give me some sort of signal that the unicorn was dangerous, but there was nothing aside from the slight stiffening of his body and pressure from his clawed feet.

Seen a ghost, the colt asked and I only looked at him as if he had spoken in another language. I couldn't help but notice that he walked with a certain pride and arrogance, maybe, to his step. Maybe my gut feeling that he was bad news was right. "What are you doing?" I finally asked. "There's no need to show off." Tallis snorted his agreement, which was punctuated in another puff of smoke.

Messages In This Thread
freedom [varath] - by Aylin - 09-10-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: freedom [varath] - by Varath - 09-16-2012, 02:11 PM
RE: freedom [varath] - by Aylin - 09-18-2012, 06:22 PM