the Rift

[PRIVATE] C.E.O (ghost)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Dead men tell no tales.

There was something to be said about shooting stars that filled the heart with wonder and as quickly as they had started, they finished with a flash and left lingering bewilderment in my mind as the night sky fell silent. Even for me, the monuments of the galaxy still felt like something out of an awe struck dream and stood as a reminder to exactly how small I was, in comparison to the universe before me. However, as meagre as I am, there were things to be done and dawdling out here stargazing was not the way to finish them. In my leisurely jaunt away from the herd I find this peace addictively settling and forgiving, it is quite easy to forget about the responsibilities I owe and even more tempting to just stay here forever, hidden away. It wasn’t like anyone knew me all that well, even my ascension to power hadn’t given me any more friends than I had before, what did they call me? ‘The Cadaverous’. Ha! What had I done to deserve such a name? Maybe there’s just something about me that others don’t like? Good. Stay away for all I care, the less ties I have then the less barriers that stand in my way and my need to fulfil my own self written goals.

A flash of fire and a familiar golden hue halt my advance away from the Meadows, my cloven hooves quickening to try catch the Gallant before he makes his own exit. "Midas!" I shout with a voice that hopefully would capture his attention and cause him to find her. No friends meant I didn't really know this immortal Czar either, that Seele had rudely left me to rule beside. Did she really have to die? I had so many questions, so many moments when I might’ve sought her advice, because after all, she knew this job better than any. Perhaps it was time to know the man I now stood beside as comrade and brother.

"Speak with me" I call hopefully, there was no urgency to my tone, just one of general inquiry of a curious horse who sought the company of another. I slow my step and think of questions I wanted to ask him… would he want to know about me too? I doubt it; there wasn’t one who had ever asked about the shy girl who hides in others shadows, nobody thought twice about me and I often think that's a good thing. My mystery is my shield.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 01-15-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Ghost - 01-16-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 01-30-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Ghost - 02-19-2015, 05:56 PM