the Rift

[PRIVATE] C.E.O (ghost)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

MIDAS
THE POISONED YOUTH
I would've sprang from earth, had she not called out just then. Feathers are already outstretched, prepped for heaven. My crown slips curiously around, ears pointed high to capture further speech. Awareness and recognition dawned on me within the next heartbeat, "Hail, Ghost." Had she come to patrol this section as well? Was something wrong? Pinions fold and I settle back into the earth. Fina looks over, croaks tunelessly and lifts one claw to clean away blood.

"Aye," a light smile comes to grace my face. It seemed an unusual request at first, strange because we hardly conversed, aside from politics. Frame turns, aiming to close the distance between us and by the action keep our voices below a shout. Those icy sentries glittered down in their watchful but neutral way, "Is all well?" I questioned when we stood only a little bit apart, gentle eyes search for signs of trouble in her own and find none present.

I'm struck by how those pools remind me of Seele, a year ago when we first met. Distant hues full of questions and answers that only her secret heart knew. Nostrils spread and inhale a rich essence full and stout, a firm reminder of home. Tall pine and mountain air. Who would've thought my fate was to carry the same fragrance as a banner? "Did ye see the stars fall?" Attention momentarily returns to heaven, which is now stoic save for the occasional meteorite that flames across before puffing out.
@[Ghost]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 01-15-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Ghost - 01-16-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 01-30-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Ghost - 02-19-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 02-22-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Ghost - 03-07-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 03-09-2015, 10:10 PM